摘 要 久仰I've heard so much about you.好久不见了Long time no see.辛苦了You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
交际礼节套语
| 久仰 | I've heard so much about you. |
| 好久不见了 | Long time no see. |
| 辛苦了 | You've had a long day.You've had a long flight. |
| 尊敬的朋友们 | distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends |
| 阁下(多用于称呼大使) | Your Excellency |
| 我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. | On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing. |
| 对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。 | On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance. |
| 在北京过得怎么样? | How are you making out in Beijing? |
| 我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. | I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him. |
| 欢迎美商来北京投资. | American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing. |
| 欢迎多提宝贵意见. | Your valuable advice is most welcome. |
| 不虚此行 | It's a rewarding trip. |
| 您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. | As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time. |
| 请代我问候...先生 | please remember me to Mr. |
| 感谢光临 | Thank you so much for coming. |
| 欢迎再来 | Hope you'll come again. |
| 欢迎以后多来北京 | Hope you'll visit Beijing more often. |
| 请留步,不用送了. | I will see myself out, please. |
| 多保重 | Take care. |
| 祝您一路平安. | Have a nice trip. |
| 愿为您效劳。 | At your service. |
| 为…举行宴会/宴请 | host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of … |
| 欢迎宴会 | welcome dinner |
| 便宴 | informal dinner |
| 午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) | luncheon |
| 便餐 | light meal |
| 工作午餐 | working luncheon |
| 自助餐 | buffet dinner/luncheon |
| 答谢宴会 | return dinner |
| 告别宴会 | farewell dinner |
| 庆功宴 | glee feast |
| 招待会 | reception |
| 庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 | Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China |
| 鸡尾酒会 | cocktail party |
| 茶话会 | tea party |
| 包餐/点餐 | table d'hote/a la carte |
| 上菜 | serve a courst |
| 您的位置在这里 | Here is your seat. |
| 请入席 | Please have a seat. |
| 欢聚一堂 | enjoy this happy get-together |
| 请随便 | Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself. |
| 请各位随意用餐 | Help yourself please. |
| 您喝点什么? | what would you like to drink? |
| 现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! | At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers! |
| 最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! | Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to … |
| 请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! | I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here. |
| 敬您一杯。 | Here's to you. |
| 祝你健康 | To your health. |
| 我要为此干杯 | I'll drink to that! |
| 随量 | Whatever you like. |
| 我失陪一会儿 | Excuse me for a minute. |
| 菜不好,请多多包涵 | Hope you enjoy yourself. |
| 女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 | Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you. |
| 招待会现在开始。 | The reception will now begin. |
| 全体起立,奏国歌。 | All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem. |
| 出席今天招待会的贵宾有 | The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are |
| 现在请…讲话 | I have the honour to call upon… |
| 开幕式现在结束。 | This concludes the opening ceremony. |
| 隆重庆祝 | grand celebration |
| 庆祝成立…一周年 | celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of … |
| 热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 | Hail the first FIFA of … |
| 值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 | On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings. |
| 祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! | Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family! |
| 衷心祝贺您当选… | Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as … |
| 举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 |
hold a meeting/seminar/conference
/forum/symposium |
| 赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 | patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer |
| 举行谈判 | enter into negotiation |
| 交涉 | make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb. |
| 事物性会谈 | talks at working level |
| 对口会谈 | counterpart talks |
| 议程项目 | items on the agenda |
| 主题 | theme |
| 议题 | topic for discussion |
| 双方商定的议程 | schedule mutually agreed upon |
| 开幕会议 | opening session |
| 全体会议 | plenary session |
| 开场白 | introduction |
| 情况介绍 | presentation |
| 小组讨论 | panel discussion |
| 同有关单位磋商 | hold consultations with the organizations concerned |
| 一轮会谈 | one round of talks |
| 决议 | resolution |
| 谅解备忘录 | memorandum of understanding |
| 现在开会 | I declare the meeting open. |
| 请…发言 | I invite the representative of …to take the floor. |
| 下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 | Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy. |
| 我的介绍完了,谢谢。 | That's all for my presentation.thank you. |
| 我先说这么多。 | So much for my remarks for now. |
| 我要说的就是这些。 | That's all for what I want to say. |
| 您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? | I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? |
| 让我先谈一个问题。 | If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue |
| 在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 | Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation. |
| 您对此事怎么看呢? | I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter? |
| 我提议休会十分钟。 | I propose a ten-minute break. |
| 我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 | I will pick up where we left off just now. |
| 对不起,我插一句。 | Sorry for the interruption but |
| 当然可以。 | By all means |
| 怎么都行。 | Whatever you say. |
| 我没有异议。 | I have no objection |
| 我方对这个问题有异议。 | We take exception to this question. |
| 我们高兴地看到 | We note with pleasure that |
| 这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? | I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you? |
| 不知你们上午谈的怎样? | I wonder how the meeting went this morning? |
| 我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 | We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible. |
| 请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 | You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August. |
| 纠缠这个问题 | entangle this issue |
| 提倡节约 | advocate/uphold thriftiness |
| 为了国家的繁荣 | for the sake of national property |
| 经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 | The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression. |
| 密切注视 | Keep close watch on |
| 促进密切合作 | spur/promote intensive cooperation |
新闻资讯
联系我们
